Did You Know Gaming? Forums
Conker Deadly Cycle - Printable Version

+- Did You Know Gaming? Forums (https://dykg.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Did You Know Gaming? (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Suggestions and Help (/forum-3.html)
+---- Forum: Submit a Did You Know? (/forum-13.html)
+---- Thread: Conker Deadly Cycle (/thread-1104.html)

Conker Deadly Cycle - Berry - 08-15-2012 02:45 AM

If one dies a lot in conker bad fur day,you can find the dead body parts on the three slice area.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=113]

RE: Conker Deadly Cycle - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 08-15-2012 05:17 AM

(08-15-2012 02:45 AM)Berry Wrote:  If one dies a lot in conker bad fur day on the three slice area, they can find the dead body parts.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=113]

That's awful but awesome, good find

RE: Conker Deadly Cycle - Chiappini92 - 08-15-2012 11:15 AM

That's due to the fact that, when you first die Gregg The Grim Reaper explains to you that even though your dead, you can come back due too all the squirrel tails you collected. They function as lives in the game. However as you can see by the picture I attached below, he states that you actually died in game but can come back with a new body. This means that your old splattered body, like for instance say if you fell too high from something, gets cleaned up by a civilian of Willow Woods(Or should I say Panther Kingdom?) and flushes your body parts into the drains/sewers which, if you die a lot would eventually meet back up with you when you get to that point in the game. I love all the little quirks and tidbits of the amazing easter eggs Rare hides in their games. There always well structured and make perfect sense. I'm a huge Conker fan and hope they make Other Bad Fur Day/Getting Medieval someday.

RE: Conker Deadly Cycle - Dr. Toreibo - 08-15-2012 03:22 PM

Details like this are what made Conker's Bad Fur Day such a brilliant experience. Or, I should say, a marvelous one.

RE: Conker Deadly Cycle - BumblebeeCody - 08-15-2012 08:27 PM

That's a nice little bit of detail there.

RE: Conker Deadly Cycle - retrolinkx - 08-15-2012 09:42 PM

Too bad devs don't like doing stuff like this in games anymore.

Good find though.