Did You Know Gaming? Forums
Post what you think evve should look like this gen - Printable Version

+- Did You Know Gaming? Forums (https://dykg.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Gaming (/forum-15.html)
+--- Forum: Pokemon (/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Post what you think evve should look like this gen (/thread-1079.html)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Post what you think evve should look like this gen - 666metalupyourass - 08-22-2012 10:30 AM

Oreeon? Doubles as a Metallica reference. Love it.

I want a ghost type. Spectreon. And a Bug type. Insecteon. He could even have wasp wings and a stinger. That would be awesome.

RE: Post what you think evve should look like this gen - zinja - 08-22-2012 12:04 PM

This eevee would be nice.

[Image: p5O1Q.jpg?1?4469]

RE: Post what you think evve should look like this gen - TheRealJDawgz - 08-31-2012 03:42 AM

I think the next likely Eeveelution would be a dragon type Eevee with stats in Attack, Speed, and Sp. Def. I think it's likely because 1) It would probably be the best choice to create without adding anything special (like wings) 2) All Eeveelution types were classified as special, and the only one missing is the dragon type.

Also, do I have to go into detail on how badass it'd be?

RE: Post what you think evve should look like this gen - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 08-31-2012 06:41 AM

(08-22-2012 12:04 PM)zinja Wrote:  This eevee would be nice.

[Image: p5O1Q.jpg?1?4469]

That'd be an awesome Eevee

RE: Post what you think evve should look like this gen - Arjahn - 09-01-2012 05:28 AM

(08-31-2012 03:42 AM)TheRealJDawgz Wrote:  I think the next likely Eeveelution would be a dragon type Eevee with stats in Attack, Speed, and Sp. Def. I think it's likely because 1) It would probably be the best choice to create without adding anything special (like wings) 2) All Eeveelution types were classified as special, and the only one missing is the dragon type.

Also, do I have to go into detail on how badass it'd be?

Ghost, Steel, Fighting, Flying, Ground, Bug, etc.